.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chronicles from a Caribbean Cubicle

5/15/2005

Books I'm Reading

I don't know about you, but I always have several books going at one time...
  • A Course in Miracles-- I just finished up the year-long Workbook
  • The Energy of Money (audio, and paper) -- deep, excellent thinking. Not light reading (for me anyway) as the topic brings with it a lot of baggage that must be dealt with for me and maybe most people
  • I Need Your Love -- Is that True -- (audio and paper) -- follows up on one of my all-time favorites, Loving What Is... amazingly simple process to use that brings moment to moment peace
  • The Power of Now -- (audio and paper) the perfect companion to the former, and focuses more on the end result
  • Freestyle Made Easy -- DVD/paper -- swim training for the next IronMan starts in earnest
  • some other novel -- on audio -- haven't gotten into it yet
  • Large Account Sales -- on paper
  • Unlock behaviour, Unleash Profits -- I wish I had this book 5 years ago (before it was written...)
  • Going Long -- IronMan training book
In general I try not to carry around too many paper books due to how much I travel -- if it's available on audio, I get it there first and load in onto my mp3 player. But now and again, the book is either not available on audio, or after listening to the audio book I want to read it also in print.

There are so many good books out there right now, and so little time to read them all... sigh.

Francis

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Cool man! I usually only read a single book at a time... but right now I must admit that I have more than one (i.e. TWO) in which the bookmarks ― usually simply a piece of A4 paper folded three times and torn along the folds; this must make it A7 ― are further than page one: Home Is Where The Bus Is by Anne Beckwith Johnson, a real-life travel description showing one of this World's real heroes, and 101 Things I Wish I Knew When I Got Married by Linda and Charlie Bloom, which is pretty self-explanatory I gueess.

    In between, I read a lot of stuff on the net, such as Blogger blogs. Came across yours by clicking 'NEXT BLOG' in the upper right corner, from my own 'Less known bands' (http://musikleg.blogspot.com), Worth checking out is also Bjørn's Multilingual Blog at http://clasen.blogspot.com.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/15/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home