.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chronicles from a Caribbean Cubicle

4/07/2006

Books I'm Reading Now - -April

Just a quick update on the books that have recently attracted my attention:

Reading List (paper books)
  • The Answer to How is Yes by Peter Block
  • Home with God by Walsch
  • The Flight of the Creative Class by Richard Florida
  • The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
  • What God Wants by Walsch
  • A Course in Miracles (text)
  • The Sins of Scripture by Bishop John Shelby Spong

Listening List (audible.com mp3's on Creative MuVo Slim)
  • 2 further talks / sermons by Marianne Williamson
  • Freakonomics -- Jared Diamond
  • I Need Your Love, Is That True? -- Byron Katie
  • Fast Company Magazine Monthly Summary
  • The Right Use of Power -- Peter Block
  • The Funny Thing Is -- Ellen Degeneris
  • The Energy of Money -- Maria Nemeth
eBook list (Palm Tungsten eReader)
  • She Comes First -- Ian Kerner
  • Tomorrow's God -- Walsch
I got a new Creative Zen that has 30Gb of space, but I haven't yet moved over my audible.com account to that device.

I am going through my usual list of magazines: Time, Runners, Bicycling, Tritahlete, plus the occasional others. And of course, there is my daily reading list of : Jamaica Observer, Jamaica Gleaner, Trinidad Guardian, Trinidad Express, New York Times, Sun-Sentinel -- and now and then I read the Barbados Advocate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home